Working Draft 2014-06-02
- ProPepper™ requires attribution for any of its services or data that it is subsequently used in another product or service.
- The database of ProPepper™ are freely available by any individual and for any purpose.
- Software which can be run on the ProPepper™ web page may be used by any individual for any purpose unless specific exceptions are stated. The only exceptions with respect to software will be the prohibition of downloading, redistributing or re-engineering the software, and these exceptions only apply if explicitly stated.
- If any single organisation (user) exploits ProPepper™ services to a level that prevents, or looks set to prevent, ProPepper™ providing services to others, ProPepper™ may discontinue service to that user. ProPepper™ will then contact the user to discuss their needs and how (and if) these can be met. Suggested solutions may include such heavy users licensing for their own in-house use the software used in ProPepper™ services.
- Any usage of ProPepper™, results obtained from the application of ProPepper™ must be referred in scientific publications, public media or presentations.
- ProPepper™ does not guarantee the accuracy of any data or databases nor the suitability of databases, software and services for any purpose.
- ProPepper™ does not accept responsibility for the consequences of any breach of the confidentiality of ProPepper™ site by third parties who by any means gain illegitimate access to information from ProPepper™.
- ProPepper™ itself places no restrictions on the use or redistribution of the data available via its services. However, some of the original data may be subject to rights claimed by third parties, including but not limited to, patent, copyright, other intellectual property rights as well as biodiversity-related access and benefit-sharing rights. It is the responsibility of users of ProPepper™ services to ensure that their exploitation of the data does not infringe any of the rights of such third parties. ProPepper™ can neither comment on the validity of their claims nor grant unrestricted permission regarding the use of the data.
- ProPepper™ will make all reasonable effort to maintain continuity of service and provide adequate warning of any changes or discontinuities. However, ProPepper™ accepts no responsibility for the consequences of any temporary or permanent discontinuity in service.
- Any feedback on services and software provided by ProPepper™ will be treated as non-confidential unless the individual or organisation providing the feedback states otherwise.
- ProPepper™ is not liable to you or third parties claiming through you, for any loss or damage.